What If I had a Time Machine? :
- If I had a time machine I would change many things from the past
- If I had a time machine I would erase all bad systems from the society
- I would re-frame the education system of our country
- I would eliminate violence from our world
- I would make a peaceful world that everybody loves to be in
What If I had a Time Machine? : (Short Essay)
An imaginary but a question that is worth asking What If I had a Time Machine? Everybody loves to have control in their hands and what if it really was. If I had a time machine with me, I would kept the “Good Things” in the world and erased all the “Bad things” from the world. I would implement all my dreams so that I can change the entire course of history. I would bring in new ideas that leads to beautiful and very finely rewritten present. There are a lot of things that we can change in the society and I would do it all if I had a time machine.
What If I had a Time Machine? : (Brief Essay)
We all would have heard about concepts like Time Travel and Time Machine. An unproven concept still amazing to imagine – Time Machine can take us either to the past or to the future. This gave a thought to me for a while – What if I had a time machine?
My friends and I were discussing on this topic and we came with so many interesting and funny ideas. While, we were on a debate what to choose – past or future most of us opted the past. Yes, going to the future might be a bit risky since we never know how the world would be after any particular time. But, at the same time, choosing to go to the past at least is more or less a known path. Since we know the past, we can go to the time period we wish to be in.
We discussed on what changes we can make if we had a Time Machine and we were able to make a journey to 1900. Roughly 115 years journey is what we decided to make if we had a Time Machine and we came out with plans like:
- Re-framing past in such a way that we have useful and effective social reforms
- Changing the course of Science and Technology towards a pollution free environment
- Banishing armed forces, weapons and such other violence from the world
- Eradicating the systems of the society which leads to extremely different set of people – Very rich people and beggars. We will design the past in such a way that people live prosperously
Our ideas were accumulating and we decided to make the changes if possible in the present and become a great visionary of the same.
(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)
Article publié pour la première fois le 07/02/2017