Full with a line of works and the Microsoft Office is coming up with errors. This is something cannot be acceptable during the busy hours. It doesn’t matter whether you are using Office 2013 or 2016, if you are facing a trouble, MS Office customer support will guide you to fix the problem. MS office can come up with several technical and non technical errors to deal with. Sometimes inbuilt troubleshoot program cannot detect the problem or become failure to solve the problem. In that case you need expert guidance to make the thing right. As MS office integrated a long products line, the errors became larger in size with the diverse usage of the product.
Common error list
MS office users always face some common errors while using different office products. Some of them are:
- Error while opening a file – It can happen if the file location has been changed or the drive space or it gets blocked due to the inbuilt security program.
- Error while sending command to the program.
- Corrupted Word file that can crash the MS Office – “This Word document caused a serious problem the last time it was opened. Do you wish to continue opening it again?” This error message pops up while trying to open one file as the second attempt after it crashed MS Word. This can happen every time while accessing unless it is fixed.
- Error by corrupt Word template file (Normal.dotm) – While opening or saving a file, popping up an error message saying “Your Normal.dotm file is corrupt or damaged and you have to replace it”, means the Word template file is corrupt.
- Office stop responding
- While Service Packs installation, error note appears “Error 1635. This patch package could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package”.
- Error while updating a program and saying object or database is read-only.
- Program designs related errors.
- Virus or malware effect.
Get expert assistance
Some of the above issues get solved by the in-built troubleshoot system. Otherwise MS Office Tech Support has a list of frequently asked questions and list of solution for your problems. Whether your Office 365 is having problem while updating and installing or some other programs stop working after one updates, one phone call to the technical support number 1-877-696-7786 will connect you to the expert agent. You can explain the issue and the agent will guide you to solve the problem manually. In recent days after the 2015 December updates in Office 365, customers are facing a number of problems regarding that. It can be possible that users with different working platform or OS are facing different issues, in that matter subject matter expert can be connected through the chat service as well, and you are open to discuss your issues. In addition, community blogs are carrying a list of troubleshoot answers and guidance on different topics.
Article publié pour la première fois le 02/02/2016