If I were the Prime Minister of India :
- If I were the Prime Minister of India I would motivate youngsters
- I will put forward acts to protect women and abolish illegal activities
- I will try to take efforts to prevent pollution
- I will try to bring down the conflicts among people
- I will promote the education system and help poor students to get free education
If I were the Prime Minister of India : (Short Essay)
As a true citizen of India, I would like to lead India in the right way. So, if I were the Prime Minister of India I would bring in the conditions that would bring progress in the nation. If I were the Prime Minister of our country I would concentrate on improving the quality of the human capital which is the pillar of any nation. By doing the same we can make India a great nation and a superpower. Education and Health would be my next focus which is required for the strong survival of human kind. I would promote methods and ideas that would help the poor and provide free education to all.
If I were the Prime Minister of India : (Brief Essay)
Anyone would dream about a big stage in life. So did I. I use to think myself as the Prime Minister of India. In my imagination, if I were the Prime Minister of India I would emphasize on the following:
- A well disciplined student force who are going to lead the nation
- Development and safety of children, especially every girl child
- Importance of moral strength, cultural heritage and national significance
- Educate people on the power and responsibility of a common man
If I were the Prime Minister of India I would work on the solutions for conflicts, contradictions and controversies in the society. I would encourage the students to build the developing India into a Super Nation. I would encourage women to come up and mark their footprints in all the arenas.
Children are the hope of any nation. If I were the Prime Minister of India I would ensure that they get healthy food, hygienic environment and high quality education.
If I were the Prime Minister of India I would wipe out dowry system from our society, bring down the differences in quota based on caste system and help in energizing the economy. I would educate people on the importance of voting and help them build a better nation.
If I were the Prime Minister of India, I would answer the voices of my people through positive actions. I want to see the pace of progress in every way and make our nation the best nation if I were the Prime Minister of India.
(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)